We service Southwest Florida and can tailor a plan to meet your specific concerns and schedule.
After each visit, we will provide you with a detailed inspection report. Upon request, we can also provide you with pictures.
Our Home Watch / Security Service Package consists of a complete inspection of the exterior and interior of your home.
Click here to see an enlarged version of the checklist we use when inspecting your home.
BASIC INSPECTION INCLUDES
- Verify the security of the home by checking all doors and windows
- Weather damage (water leaks, wind, etc.)
- Pests and insect infestation
- Sprinkler system
- Lawn and landscaping (maintained per contractor agreement)
- Pool, spa, and equipment (maintained per contractor agreement)
- Lanai and screen enclosure
- Mold & mildew (patio, lanai, roof tiles, walls, etc.)
- A/C equipment
- Outside plumbing
- Verify all doors and windows are locked and secured
- Pest and insect infestation
- Rain/water damage to ceilings, walls, floors, etc.
- Mold & mildew
- Plumbing (run faucets, flush toilets, run disposal)
- Water heater
- A/C, humidistat and thermostat are working properly
- A/C air handler
- Take and record temperature and humidity readings in your home
- Appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer)
- Check for mail and forward if needed
- Start automobile (upon client request)
Other services that D & J Home Watch, LLC
can provide for your convenience are:
- Prepare your residence for your return
- Meet service providers and/or contractors and oversee their work
- Meet deliveries
- Meet with your guests and provide them access to your home
We have reliable and trusted contractors that can provide the following services.
- House cleaning
- Pest Control
- Pool and spa maintenance
- Power washing
We will provide Storm Watch information and perform a post-storm inspection in case of severe weather.
You will be notified immediately if a problem is identified during any inspection.
Call 239-322-0030 today to set up an appointment for a free consultation and ask us about our Hurricane Preparation Program and Referral Program.